***** HOT***** Harris Teeter will have their Super Doubles event starting 5/29 (Coupons up to $2.00 will be doubled).
See List #1 here (all coupons from inserts in the newspaper)
List#2 Best Deals in the AD
List#3 Unadvertised Deals
Harris Teeter Coupon Policy during Super Doubles
- Only 20 doubled coupons up to $2.00 per day per customer. Any coupons after the first 20 will be taken at face value.
- Two coupons are allowed on BOGO (Buy 1 Get 1) items
- BOGO items ring up half price, so you don’t have to buy two.
- Harris Teeter will double up to three identical items with manufacturer coupon; additional coupons for like items will be honored at face value.
- No internet printable coupons for “FREE” items or BOGO items.
- Limit of 2 Internet Printable coupons per item, per store visit, per day.
- eVIC coupons can be accepted along with paper coupons, however will not be doubled (each e-vic customer is responsible for adding the e-vic coupons (zvr's) to their card; it is expected for the zvr to go away sometimes in the next couple of months. Due to many issues encountered with zvr's not coming of at the register, we decided to NOT include them in our match upS. If you are adding them to your card and they come of, it is your EXTRA savings :-)
- Harris Teeter will accept local competitors’ manufacturer coupons. (Like manufacturer coupons that say Target, Walmart, or Food Lion).
***While you are here - LIKE us on Facebook for the latest deal findings https://www.facebook.com/pages/Triangle-Money-Saving-Mommas/533765353334952