List # 1 Best Deals in the Ad for Super Double Coupons Event 6.26 - see printable list here:
List#2 Deals using ALL coupons from the inserts received. (Items highlighted in green - sale price continues per promo tags in store). See printable list here:
List#3 Unadvertised deals - see printable list here:
Harris Teeter Coupon Policy during Super Doubles
- Only 20 doubled coupons up to $2.00 per day per customer. Any coupons after the first 20 will be taken at face value.
- Two coupons are allowed on BOGO (Buy 1 Get 1) items
- BOGO items ring up half price, so you don’t have to buy two.
- Harris Teeter will double up to three identical items with manufacturer coupon; additional coupons for like items will be honored at face value.
- No internet printable coupons for “FREE” items or BOGO items.
- Limit of 2 Internet Printable coupons per item, per store visit, per day.
- eVIC coupons can be accepted along with paper coupons, however will not be doubled (each e-vic customer is responsible for adding the e-vic coupons (zvr's) to their card; it is expected for the zvr to go away sometimes in the next couple of months. Due to many issues encountered with zvr's not coming of at the register, we decided to NOT include them in our match upS. If you are adding them to your card and they come of, it is your EXTRA savings :-)
- Harris Teeter will accept local competitors’ manufacturer coupons. (Like manufacturer coupons that say Target, Walmart, or Food Lion).
Please note that prices can be different from one area to another and small differences can be seen.
***While you are here - LIKE us on Facebook for the latest deal findings https://www.facebook.com/pages/Triangle-Money-Saving-Mommas/533765353334952