We made updates to the list and included the sale prices for the items listed in the ad. Lines highlighted in blue are the new additions.
* Go early in the morning when possible
* Have your list and coupons ready - know your total before going at the register
* Take extra coupons - if items are out of stock use the extra coupons to replace them
* Do not get frustrated if items are out of stock - GET a Rain check (Harris Teeter's rain check NEVER expire)
* Ask when the next shipment comes in
* Hand out your coupons at the register in small stacks (3 or 4 at the time)
* During check out, keep an eye on the coupons and make sure each one scans and triples (we can not tell you how many times coupons would have been missed being scanned if we would have not keep an eye on them)
Harris Teeter Coupon policy during Triples
- 20 coupons will triple per day per customer/household with VIC card; all others redeemed at face value. No orders may be separated that would allow the 20 coupon limit or any other coupon limits to be exceeded.
- We triple manufacturer’s coupons up to face value of $0.99; with total amount not to exceed $2.97 or entire retail of item; whichever is less.
- We triple up to three identical items with manufacturer coupon; additional coupons for like item will be honored at face value. Like items include all flavors.
- No competitor coupons will be tripled.
- Coupons that state “do not double” will not be doubled or tripled.
- eVIC coupons can be accepted along with paper coupons, however will not be doubled.
- With the purchase of two like manufacturer’s products, we accept two internet coupons, per store, per day.
Email us your questions at email@example.com or post them on our Facebook page.
*****We will post any additional deals we find throughout the week.